Oolter, an e-bike brand swayed by the vibes of the North, was created to make everyday commuting in the city easier. You probably don’t enjoy arriving at work sweaty from cycling or being stuck in traffic when commuting by car. Neither do we – so we created a line of stylish and practical e-bikes that could solve this problem and as our slogan says, add life to your days.
Our pitch is simple
You do not need an expensive racing or mountain bike to commute in the city. Instead, you need a bike that is so good it gets you out of the car. A bike that:
- feels natural
- is good-looking
- saves you time and effort
To achieve that, a lot of energy has gone into fine-tuning the frame geometry. Riders say that Oolter is easy to ride and very comfortable compared to other e-bikes on the market. However, the biggest difference compared to other e-bikes would be the neat design. We wanted to make it look like a regular bike – a slim and stylish bike without any bulky tubes or batteries.
Oolter bikes are for everyone
By everyone we mean literally everyone:
- people arriving at the office or workplace every morning to go back home in the evening. To cross this distance, the bridges and hills with ease.
- people who enjoy spending time outdoors and like to explore new routes
- people who like to remain active at a senior age, but cannot go on riding with a regular bike without electric assistance
- people looking for an eco-friendly car alternative
To put all this shortly, Oolter was created to help people to commute with ease while still being able to enjoy a nice breeze and freedom of choosing when to ride.